不能说的秘密~~ 但可看的心情~~

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Life cycle

Today, i decided to go kai kai with my ji mui...to avoid from this hatred feeling~~blank..
I bought 2 shirts juz now...hope tat wont feel so empty from shopping...
and d result is.... not bad...
atleast got things for me to happy about!! ha..

Den went to take dinner with my dad's frens at night. One of the uncle taught me alot about how to handle finance. I'm agree with his idea about finance. N he introduce a book for me, dat is "poor dad, rich dad". I have tis book with me also, but neva read it truely. So, i decided to read it agn tonight. Hope can get atleast something from the book. I lik a sentence that he told me~~ University teaching us a lot of knowledges, but none of the knowledges is about how to handle our finance. ~~Which is vr true..

After that, my whole family went to hospital to visit my grandma who is vr sick. She sacrifice so much for her family, but now so old edi.. Then i was thinking, every1 hav to go through this at the end of our life.. haih...

So d conclusion is, tis is a day tat full with complicated feelings... haha...
I think tis is wat we call as life cycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home